Ty-Max Polyurethane Screen Media
Ty-Max hooked screen media offers the wear life of a polyurethane panel in a hooked section, so no deck conversion is required
Features and Benefits
- Lasts 7-9 times longer than woven wire cloth.
- Hooked section installs like woven wire cloth; no deck conversion or additional hardware is required.
- Poured using open cast technology, Ty-Max permanently hardens when cured to resist wear and tear.
- Tapered openings reduce pegging.
- Rugged enough to handle heavy loads in wet or dry applications.
- Decreases noise.
- Available in side- or end-tensioned hooks.
Up to 12-inch top size depending on particle size, type, drop height, rail spacing and feed method.