The NIAGARA® scalper is the best choice for crushing plants or the classification of coarse and difficult-to-screen materials at high throughput rates and fluctuating material feed rates. The unique NIAGARA® drive system generates a constant circular vibration motion at a fixed amplitude. The amplitude remains unchanged over time, no matter what the material load is.
The application area of the NIAGARA® Scalper covers a variety of industries and materials with a length of up to 2000 mm and a cut size of 2 - 450 mm.
- reduced loads and energy demands for the subsequent crushing plant
- increased crusher capacity
- maximising the quality of the crushed product
- quick and easy re-balancing is always possible
- built with long-life bearings
- maintenance-friendly, modular machine design
- dynamically balanced construction
- modernisation of existing plants, performance improvement
You’ll find detailed information in our product brochures and specification sheets.