Primary Crushing Plants
HAVER & BOECKER stands for expertise and best Performance. The scalper is one of the main components of each primary crushing plant. With the scalper your plant will be more efficient, low-wear and more productive. HAVER NIAGARA® eccentric screening machines are perfect for scalping because of their heavy-duty design and smooth running. We combined our experience since 1930 with the supplementary components of our suppliers and realize complex plant projects according to our customers needs.
We engineer plants according to your specifications
As the market leader in eccentric screening technology, HAVER & BOECKER provides expertise pre-crushing systems as well as secondary and tertiary crushing. We will work with any crusher and peripheral component manufacturers.
Pre-crushing Plant Basic
The classic pre-crushing plant serves to relieve the primary crusher by using a HAVER NIAGARA eccentric screening machine. If needed an additional screen deck allows the screening off of stony earth. If the screening material is unsuitable for further processing, it can then be directly screened away.
If the natural material deposit or the application possibilities should improve, then the material can be fed to production.
Pre-crusing Plant Master
To get the most out of your natural mineral deposit, HAVER & BOECKER developed the MASTER system. It allows you to derive the greatest possible flexibility and profitability for your primary crushing stages, especially with non-homogeneous natural deposits.
Components used to complete the plant
- Robust, optimum fl ow, low-wear and maintenance friendly chute systems
- Engineered work platforms, walkways and stairway systems
- Rugged, steel structure production
- Integrated custom conveyor technology
- All peripheral components such as maintenance cranes, de-dusting systems, compressed air systems, hydraulic, hammers
- Plant control systems and data management
Services HAVER & BOECKER offers you in addition
- Structural building engineering, including verifiable statics calculation
- Transportation management, supervision or complete package - from assembly and electrical installation to plant start-up and optimization
- Project management, on-site services, operating supplies, components or plant control
- Comprehensive plant documentation on CE requirements and beyond
- Declaration of conformity with EC directives for machines 2006/42/EG (CE)
- Service and spare parts planning
- Service contracts
Your advantages with HAVER & BOECKER
- Integrated concepts with focus on production and profitability in all operating phases, all based on
customer needs, tests, analyses and experience
- Detailed and efficient layout of processes and components
- We will work with any crusher and peripheral component manufacturers
- Manufacturer-independent conveying technology
- Integration of local brand technology if requested
- Extensive consideration of requirements for personnel safety and environment (CE machine directives, dust and noise emissions, energy Efficiency)
- Customer-oriented project support, from initial concept to production phase
- Robust, lifetime design