Mineral Processing Plants
Complex plant projects with multiple components and planning phases require comprehensive experience and expertise in plant integration.
HAVER & BOECKER links our core screening, washing and pelletizing technologies with supplementary components of our vendors.
The North American mineral processing brand W.S. Tyler is also a part of HAVER & BOECKER.
Tyler technology can be implemented into your plant.
HAVER & BOECKER offers the “single source” principle where a single contractor takes over full responsibility for project execution. Engineering knowledge, modern systems integration and software solutions provide the basis for successful planning and implementation.
Building a plant with our customers is a mutual partnership.
The processing specifications and needs of our customers, in combination with our global experience, are the keys to achieving a profi table mineral processing plant.
The successful implementation of proven screening machine systems in a well-planned process using the most modern automation technology optimizes your crushing and screening plant for profi tability.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary crushing and screening systems
- Dry and wet classification
- From scalpers to ultrafi ne screening: particle sizes from more than a meter to 100 microns.
- New plants and optimization of existing plants
- Based on the wide variety of screening machine types from HAVER & BOECKER
- Process simulation, layout and optimization with HAVER & BOECKER´s NIAfl ow expert software
- Detailed, effi cient layout of plant components
- Includes all peripheral components such as conveying technology, chute systems, steel construction and systems control
- Independent of crusher types and manufacturers
- Global screening experience since 1930
One of the core activities in mineral processing technology is washing material to remove fines and dissolve agglomeration. This technology offers customers an environmentally gentle and cost-effective washing method.
- Wet washing processes based on high pressure water jets and friction
- Stone sizes 0 - 200 mm (HC)
- Based on the HAVER & BOECKER washing system: HYDRO-CLEAN, FRICTIONCLEAN, bucket wheel, washing and dewatering screening machines
- Detailed, efficient layout of plant components
- Process simulation, design and optimization using the HAVER & BOECKER NIAflow expert software
- Includes all peripheral components such as dewatering systems, hydro-cyclone systems, water treatment, conveyor technology, chute systems, steel construction and systems control
The agglomeration of finely dispersed materials provides for significantly improved transport, processing and application properties. Maximum profit with HAVER SCARABAEUS pelletizing plates and the HAVER CPA particle analysis system.
- Agglomeration of powder-type materials into granulated pellets
- Based on the HAVER SCARABAEUS pelletizing discs
- Includes all peripheral components such as material feeders and dosing units, conveyor systems, control systems, steel construction, upstream and downstream mixing or thermo-processes and the provision of process supplies
- SCARABAEUS process: CPA particle analysis controls the material feeding and the machine parameters of rotational speed, inclination angle, and circumferential speed for assuring maximum output
- Development based on years of experience and knowledge
Plant engineering: You can count on us
- Focus on production flexibility and profitability
- Detailed and efficient layout of processes and components
- Integrated concepts based on customer needs and our in-depth knowledge of the core process
- Tests and analyses at our own in-house R&D Center
- Process simulation, layout and optimization using HAVER & BOECKER NIAflow expert software
Project realization: You can build on us
- Customer-oriented project support, from initial concept to production phase
- Added value through the integrated interaction of various plant components. With us: 1+1=3
- Robust, lifetime design
- Manufacturer-independence for components such as crushers, conveyor technology and peripheral machines such as maintenance cranes, de-dusting systems, compressed air systems, hydraulic hammers and conveying systems
- Local brand-name components may be integrated
- Planning, delivery and integration of plant control systems and data management
- Extensive consideration of requirements for personnel safety and environment (CE machine directives, dust and noise emissions, energy efficiency)
Design details: Why it works
- Optimum flow, robust, low wear & tear, and maintenance-friendly chute systems
- Detailed work platforms, walkways and stairway systems
- Rugged, steel structure production
HAVER & BOECKER also offers
- Structural engineering, including verifiable statics calculation
- Transportation management, supervision or complete package: from assembly and electrical installation, to plant start-up and optimization
- Project management, on-site services, provision of operating supplies, components or plant control
- Comprehensive plant documentation on CE requirements and beyond
- Declaration of conformity with EC directives for machines 2006/42/EG (CE)
- Custom services and spare parts packages
Click here and contact us.