Dear colleagues, customers, business partners, dear friends,
The Corona virus is spreading worldwide: As an international company, we have already taken all the recommended precautions set out by the World Health Organization and we comply with all the government regulations to ensure the smooth running of our business. Our main priority is the safety of our employees and communities during this unprecedented time and we are doing everything we can to protect them. We created Corona Preventive Task Forces at the end of February 2020 and built Corona prevention teams, thus being updated in a very fast and regular way. Based on this, we have taken a large number of precautionary measures ranging from digital meetings to avoiding travel to increased information about hygiene to keeping daily contact logs. Thanks to the efforts of our IT team and our crisis management, we are still available for you.
What does this mean for our customers?
You can contact us
We are open and operational. Part of our colleagues are working mobile. To enable face-to-face meetings without travel, we use modern chat and video conferencing tools.
With the increasing number of travel restrictions, we are offering remote service tools as a way to access the expertise of our service technicians. Our goal is to help keep your machines in production. We have increased our capacities accordingly. Installations and commissioning of new machines will be arranged in close cooperation with our respective customers.
HAVER NIAGARA GmbH: +49 (0) 251 9793 0
Follow us also on LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram
In addition, we are supporting DR-Process with Haver & Boecker pelletizing disc THE SCARABAEUS 7500. Find out more on our new landing page: haverniagara.de/pelletizing/
Supporting our customers' ability to remain in production is our top priority. Our spare parts department is prepared. Most of our original spare parts are available as inventory. Due to closed border and longer waiting times, in some cases we will coordinate with our customers to determine the quickest way for ordered parts to reach them.
Please find below an overview of our most important measures
- Travel has been limited to urgent business only.
- Travel to areas of risk (according to the German Robert-Koch-Institut) and visits from these regions have been prohibited.
- A travel history is required from all visitors.
- Participation in large events such as symposiums, annual meetings, etc. is not allowed.
- Cancellation of trade shows in risk areas or those with several participants and exhibitors from risk areas.
- Internal and external meetings conducted primarily via video conference.
- Daily contact log required from all Haver Niagara employees.
- Communication about proper hygiene and availability of disinfectants.
- Temporary mobile office and voluntary self-quarantine rules in place for possible cases.
Thank you for your continued trust in us! Together we will cope with this challenge and we will get stronger! We wish you and your families all the health, patience and strength! We will see us in person again! Take care of yourself!
General Manager of Haver Niagara GmbH