The F-CLASS series is a new development based on the successful operational principle of the NIAGARA® Scalper. It is foremost used in the area of classifying, but because of its robust construction, it can be used as a scalper as well.
The F-CLASS is a dynamically balanced vibrating screening machine that employs the eccentric design. It has buffered external bearings for optimum protection against high impact loads to the drive shaft and carrier frame. The F-CLASS eccentric screening machine fundamentally operates with a load-independent, constant circular vibration motion. The stable circular vibration effectively prevents material cake-up in the screening box and clogging of the screen. Thus the requirements for increased product quality, defined wrong size particle amount, and maximum good particle yield are fulfilled.
The unique HAVER carrier rail system permits the installation and combination of a variety of manufacturer independent screen types.
The application area of the F-CLASS covers a variety of industries and materials that have a length of up to 700 mm and cut sizes of 2 - 125 mm.
- quick and easy re-balancing is always possible
- internal and external bearing combinations designed for long lifetimes
- maintenance-friendly and modular machine design
- simple and clear operation
- the unique HAVER carrier rail system permits the installation and combination of a variety of manufacturer independent screen types
- metric and imperial size screens can be used
- modular design
- rapid exchange of screen cloth systems
You’ll find detailed information in our product brochures and specification sheets.