The disk pelletizers are used for the agglomeration of powdery primary and secondary materials such as filter dust. The primary area of application is the agglomeration of iron ore concentrate to form pellets with a target size of 9 to 16 mm. Inside the inclined cylindrical rotating container, a powdery input material is formed with or without the addition of an evaporated liquid binding agent. By changing the angle of inclination, rotational speed, material conditioning and disk rim height, the optimum operating parameters can be set.
- automatic adjustment of the disk rim height
- automatic inclination adjustment
- stepless rotational speed setting
- autogenic wear protection on the bottom of the disk pelletizer (honeycomb bottom)
- flexible scraper
- flexible spraying system
- integrated switch cabinet for easy operation, including control panel
You’ll find detailed information in our product brochures and specification sheets.